A MESSAGE FROM THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR –
The new mitigation requirements to combat the surge of COVID-19 will affect many Wheaton Park District programs and facilities. Please review the updated restrictions and guideline changes below as it relates to facilities and programs.
For a detailed description of the mitigation guidelines across the State of Illinois, please view the Restore Illinois Mitigation Plan.
Be safe. Be well.
Michael J. Benard | Executive Director
Wheaton Park District
(630) 945-7726 cell
FACILITIES & PROGRAMS –
- The zoo will remain open at 25% of capacity. Timed-entry tickets are required in advance at cosleyzoo.org. No walk-in visitors will be allowed.
- The Wild Side Gift shop will be open and allow for 25% of the capacity for retail sales and masks will be required.
- Kiebler Barn will be closed to the public.
- The Festival of Lights & Christmas Tree Sale will begin on Friday, November 27 as planned, as it is not affected by the Tier 3 Resurgence Mitigations. Now more than ever, Cosley Zoo needs your support. Visit the zoo to purchase your Christmas tree or holiday greens. Admission is free, but timed-ticket entry is required. Details
- Face coverings should be worn by all zoo visitors over the age of two when at least 6 feet of distance cannot be maintained between non-household groups.