To help us provide a clean and safe environment for all of our guests, please be mindful of these regulations while you are visiting Cosley Zoo.
Please consider the following:
- Pets are not allowed on zoo grounds.
- Feeding of the animals is strictly prohibited.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed on zoo grounds.
- All children must be under adult supervision at all times.
- No climbing fences or gates.
- No bicycles or other wheeled vehicles (except strollers and wheelchairs).
- Fires and cooking are prohibited.
- No balloons, piñatas, or confetti are allowed on zoo grounds.
- Concealed carry is not allowed in the zoo or the parking lot.