Fees & Reservations
- Wheaton Park District Residents: Free! with a Wheaton Park District Universal Resident ID*
- Nonresident Adults (ages 18-54): $7
- Nonresident Adults (ages 55 and over): $6
- Cosley Zoo Members: Free! (Please show your Cosley Zoo membership card and a photo ID.)
- All Children (birth to age 17): Free!
For group admission rates, please refer to the Reservations section below.
*Please contact the Wheaton Park District Community Center at 630.690.4880 for more information about the Universal Resident ID.
Families and Individuals: Fees vary by program.
Schools and Organized Groups: $5.50/participant (A minimum of 12 participants per program or $66.)
For more information on School/Group programs and reservations, please click here.
Scout Groups: $7.50/scout (A minimum of 8 participants or $60.)
For more information on Scout programs and reservations, please click here.
Reservations are required for all groups and are charged as follows:
Self-Guided Group Field Trips from Wheaton
All children 17 years and under and chaperones are admitted for free with a reservation.
For groups without a reservation, adult chaperones will be required to show Wheaton Park District ID to receive free admission.
Self-Guided Group Field Trips from Outside of Wheaton
Illinois Public Schools (This includes preschool groups located in a state-approved elementary school building and Illinois Head Start Groups.)
All children 17 years and under are free. One chaperone for every 10 participants is free with a reservation. Additional chaperones are $7 each.
Private Groups (This includes private preschools, day care centers, after school programs, home school, scouts, park districts, Montessori, camps, and senior centers, among others.)
All children 17 years and under are free. Adults (18-54) are $7 each and Seniors (55+) are $6 each.
When making your group reservation, please have the following information available:
- Group contact information
- Date(s) you wish to come to the zoo
- Time of arrival
- Anticipated number of participants
- Anticipated number of chaperones
- Age/grade of participants
- Any special needs or accommodations
For more information or to make reservations, please call 630.665.5534.